• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretSeriosity

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: SecretSeriosity
Wins: 308 (With alts I would not like to name)
W/L ratio (In percentage form): I don't really know how to check; sorry if this makes me look lazy. :(
Donator: I do not have donator rank.
Way of communication: I can do skype and TS if this is the question.
Skype/TS name: Skype: secret.seriosity TS: SecretSeriosity
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7-8 (When not lagging. :p)
Strengths: My strengths are the fishing rod, and the flint 'n' steel.
Weaknesses: Bow battles, being lit on fire, and the bane to my existence; TEAMS. *People gasping*
Would you fit in with the clan?: I think I would fit in quite well.
Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in 1 other clan, it's name is #Hybridz.

OK, so I may look bad all up, but I applied simply to fit into a good clan. It would be great if I could be accepted, or even a trial would be good.
Thank you for your time. :)
~SecretSeriosity.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: SecretSeriosity
Wins: 308 (With alts I would not like to name)
W/L ratio (In percentage form): I don't really know how to check; sorry if this makes me look lazy. :(
Donator: I do not have donator rank.
Way of communication: I can do skype and TS if this is the question.
Skype/TS name: Skype: secret.seriosity TS: SecretSeriosity
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7-8 (When not lagging. :p)
Strengths: My strengths are the fishing rod, and the flint 'n' steel.
Weaknesses: Bow battles, being lit on fire, and the bane to my existence; TEAMS. *People gasping*
Would you fit in with the clan?: I think I would fit in quite well.
Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in 1 other clan, it's name is #Hybridz.
OK, so I may look bad all up, but I applied simply to fit into a good clan. It would be great if I could be accepted, or even a trial would be good.
Thank you for your time. :)
~SecretSeriosity.
There are some problems with your app

Alts you don't want to name mean two things:
1. They are banned and you are breaking a rule by playing on the account you play on now
2. The community dislikes the alts because of annoyance or something

Then with your age, you are 2 years under the limit, Doesn't really matter if you are 'mature' because a lot of things come with age

Oh and you are under in wins by almost 100.

So I'm sorry but you are Declined

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score

1. They are banned and you are breaking a rule by playing on the account you play on now

Then with your age, you are 2 years under the limit, Doesn't really matter if you are 'mature' because a lot of things come with age

Btw Ninga I know his alts and none are banned he still plays on his other account
And Ninga do u still play MCSG or did u quit

SecretSeriosity

Spectator
Reaction score

Okay, so here.
Firstly, I meant that I would not like people to know due to me wanting to have a new reputation on my new account, I would like to start again from the disgusting amount of immaturity given from my alternate accounts. Secondly, I would not like to argue, but it does say there are acceptions on the first page. <- (Sorry if that makes me look stubborn) And Finally, I can assure you that although my wins are lower than the requirement, (This is not boasting, I am simply saying what I think) I myself think I have a lot of potential if I would make it into this clan, and I would grow into a better player by doing so.

There, that is it, I will not re apply until this account has 400 wins, thank you for your time.

~Secret.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, so here.
Firstly, I meant that I would not like people to know due to me wanting to have a new reputation on my new account, I would like to start again from the disgusting amount of immaturity given from my alternate accounts. Secondly, I would not like to argue, but it does say there are acceptions on the first page. <- (Sorry if that makes me look stubborn) And Finally, I can assure you that although my wins are lower than the requirement, (This is not boasting, I am simply saying what I think) I myself think I have a lot of potential if I would make it into this clan, and I would grow into a better player by doing so.

There, that is it, I will not re apply until this account has 400 wins, thank you for your time.

~Secret.
If you are an outstanding player and are close friends with the majority of the members exceptions can be made, we don't accept random players into this clan especially if they have less than the required amount of wins.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, so here.

~Secret.
I did say the other reason not telling alts was because dislike from community. Like Nick said we do give exceptions but those are for friends of phoenix or great players, not randoms. Also, Arguing with the officer decisions is pretty disrespectful, we make the decisions which you should not think are unfair. Accept you have been declined instead of complaining how exceptions can be made.

Btw Ninga I know his alts and none are banned he still plays on his other account
And Ninga do u still play MCSG or did u quit
I haven't quit but I definitely play a lot less, I haven't gotten worse I just haven't improved with everyone else. I won't be in any clan battles any time soon unless I get back into it.

SecretSeriosity

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are an outstanding player and are close friends with the majority of the members exceptions can be made, we don't accept random players into this clan especially if they have less than the required amount of wins.
I'm going to start jumping on your ts every now and then to get to know members. :)

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Darkrai Witch one is more wanted by you the win (so you can get an idea of there skill) or the age (there maturity level) why I ask this because some may be wondering should i focus on age ( or get mature whatever you want to call it) or my wins (to prove the skill level)

~Psy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci