• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, if you wanna do some 1v1s with each other without having to always win an SG game. You should join the build server (hosted by Aarg0), if you want the IP, I'll hand it out in the Skype chat, or just ask AlLuc, Entice, Giant or Darkrai. :D

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, if you wanna do some 1v1s with each other without having to always win an SG game. You should join the build server (hosted by Aarg0), if you want the IP, I'll hand it out in the Skype chat, or just ask AlLuc, Entice, Giant or Darkrai. :D
But nobody builds on it anymore :c

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Or meh.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't even remember.
Or when you gave it to me 2 weeks ago and I kept saying I couldn't join and know I realise I typed the wrong IP, lol.
I placed a few blocks and helped build a house, when this gets published I'm getting VIP XD

thejoker_007

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: thejoker_007
Wins: 214 and counting
Donator: Not at the moment but probably getting iron or gold donor.
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS name: Jack.Hall007
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7.5/10
Strength: PvP Battles and flint n Steal
Weaknesses: Teams of 4+ and Ice Battles
You a cool guy?: Yes I am and I am a good team mate :)

Cheers thejoker_007 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci