• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, Jake has requested that I intervene and inform all of you to keep this thread on topic.

I will end Devine if i have to.

Because you're demonstrating clan loyalty by disbanding your clan and having been in about 6 others or so. Just sayin', that doesn't improve your chances - take it from an ex-Phoenix Admin.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Emperor970

Experienced
Reaction score
Too bad my crappy AS internet can't handle AU :(
So cheerleader pl0x? :D

DoubleEss

Survivor
Reaction score
Please quote that rule, I don't believe it exists.
Its not a rule but it says here that a clan called "pheonix" battled and defeated a clan called "alpha". This never happened and so isnt true.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Its not a rule but it says here that a clan called "pheonix" battled and defeated a clan called "alpha". This never happened and so isnt true.

Biffs merged with phoenix, so therefore everything from biffs was taken over to phoenix

Merge

1. Combine or cause to combine to form a single entity, esp. a commercial organization.
  2. Blend or fade gradually into something else so as to become indistinguishable from it.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

I changed it more to your liking, if Alpha ever comes back I'll be happy for you to say you've lost against Biffs or Phoenix, either goes.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Porkstorm
Wins: 240?
Donator: No
Way of communication: Skype/TS
Skype/TS name: porkstorm
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: I am weak
Weaknesses: Pros
You a cool guy?: Nope :C