• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominzity

Spectator
Reaction score
Mate this isn't mcsg only talk to me about 1v1ing me on league you noob lord noob lord noob lord noob lord

So for double kill post on iPad
Okay, just letting you know im korean bronze 5

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
this thread man... like 1.7k posts have atleast got to include the words ddos and LoL

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on a while, I leave school every day at 8 and usually have to study, I've missed you all heaps and I wish I could play with you once more, but I'm most likely horrible now :p. It's good to see stig get so far, I remember when I was teaching him how to block hit, did not imagine he would have over 1500+ wins :p. I remember first meeting Mike and Nick and feeling intimidated by the skill, you guys where the top 2 in AU at the time, and I hope you guys keep going strong. Even though i'm not coming back and don't intend to, I'd like to say thank you for everything and I have an alt if you want it, it is 0/0 as it's stats (OhNoItsAnApex) The days...

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on a while, I leave school every day at 8 and usually have to study, I've missed you all heaps and I wish I could play with you once more, but I'm most likely horrible now :p. It's good to see stig get so far, I remember when I was teaching him how to block hit, did not imagine he would have over 1500+ wins :p. I remember first meeting Mike and Nick and feeling intimidated by the skill, you guys where the top 2 in AU at the time, and I hope you guys keep going strong. Even though i'm not coming back and don't intend to, I'd like to say thank you for everything and I have an alt if you want it, it is 0/0 as it's stats (OhNoItsAnApex) The days...
seems ur memory is dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci