• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name: Lewis Turd
Minecraft IGN: _TurdBurger_

Age: Not important because I'm more mature than Blake. I also drink Mountain Dew which makes me more mature.

Wins/Games: 11,000+ wins including my 18 alts including darkrai202, knowledgeguy, darby100, flok and many more.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Phoenix would benefit from me simply because I am Lord Turd. I have a fully OP army of Steve's that don't know how to play MCSG, but that's OK. I have sooo much experience and I am super boss at PVP. I get my OPness from mountain dew and Ferrero Rocher, the food of the gods. I am great in clan battles and can ensure you I can get a minimum kill total of 23 per game. If you want me in your clan accept :)
Even though that was a troll app, the amount of effort put into it was amazing, made me laugh!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Lewis Turd
Minecraft IGN: _TurdBurger_

Age: Not important because I'm more mature than Blake. I also drink Mountain Dew which makes me more mature.

Wins/Games: 11,000+ wins including my 18 alts including darkrai202, knowledgeguy, darby100, flok and many more.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Phoenix would benefit from me simply because I am Lord Turd. I have a fully OP army of Steve's that don't know how to play MCSG, but that's OK. I have sooo much experience and I am super boss at PVP. I get my OPness from mountain dew and Ferrero Rocher, the food of the gods. I am great in clan battles and can ensure you I can get a minimum kill total of 23 per game. If you want me in your clan accept :)
I feel like my name doesn't belong there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci