• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: screacher90
Wins: 180
Donator: No :/
Way of communication: Both Skype and TS
Skype/TS name: You have my skype and my TS is Renaissance_Masterpiece
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: Melee combat and flint and steels
Weaknesses: Sprint glitches and bow spammers.
You a cool guy?: I like bow ties. Bow ties are cool.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After not much thought nor effort I've came to a conclusion of the following applicants (The list is able to be changed, please note being denied does not mean you are permanently denied.)

simo_the_limo - Accepted for a trial
friedfred - Declined
3point - Decliend (If you play with us more this is highly likely to be revoked)
LinkOcarinaTime - Declined (If you play with us more this is highly likely to be revoked)
TyesterMCSG - Declined (Due to members in the clan disagreeing)
Lebron12 - Accepted
screacher90 - Accepted for a trial.
Shinyigglybuff - Declined (Due to members in the clan disagreeing with the descision)
camohobic - Accepted for a trial.
Gunnishone - Declined (Due to win amount)

Those who are on trial please add my skype - [Removed] with your IGN as a message.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
After not much thought nor effort I've came to a conclusion of the following applicants (The list is able to be changed, please note being denied does not mean you are permanently denied.)

friedfred - Declined
3point - Decliend (If you play with us more this is highly likely to be revoked)
LinkOcarinaTime - Declined (If you play with us more this is highly likely to be revoked)
Lebron12 - Accepted
Shinyigglybuff - Declined (Due to members in the clan disagreeing with the descision)

Those who are on trial please add my skype - The_njonesy with your IGN as a message.

Ok :(, may ask why I was declined just wondering.

LinkOcarinaTime

Survivor
Reaction score

friedfred - Declined
Lebron12 - Accepted

Those who are on trial please add my skype - The_njonesy with your IGN as a message.
:(

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score

friedfred - Declined
Lebron12 - Accepted

<3 Is it normally hard to pass trial? xo Lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci