• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan battle against Nuggetz this weekend? If so message me on skype to sort out details :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
That was about 6 months ago?
I would be more concentrated on the Apex vs Nuggetz clan battle that I have heard is coming up this weekend (if they don't do the same thing they are doing to us). If I was you I would be more concentrated on practicing for the biggest clan battle you'll have instead of wasting your time on this thread. Thank You :)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would be more concentrated on the Apex vs Nuggetz clan battle that I have heard is coming up this weekend (if they don't do the same thing they are doing to us). If I was you I would be more concentrated on practicing for the biggest clan battle you'll have instead of wasting your time on this thread. Thank You :)
They already said no, I talked to croe last night. Come on feniX vs us

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It was when Nuggetz first started which was about 6-7 months ago.
Nuggetz started around August/September and we had the AU clan tournament against phoenix which was 3-0 and that was in October/November when Nuggetz were pretty strong. I would know as former Co-Owner.

camohobic

Diamond
Reaction score
If Phoenix can wreck NuggetZ why don't you just verse them to add another win to your clan battle list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci