• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Jorgenn

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: jorgenfjermedal
Your real life name: Jorgen Fjermedal
Wins: 127 out of 529 games. (Started playing three weeks ago. I had 2000 wins on hive before i quited.)
Nationality: Norwegian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: i benefit Phoenix cause i would like to be in a strong and well known clan. The last clan i was in was a bit inactive, and i think this will be more active. Honestly i don`t think im even getting accepted as trial but i`l like to give it a shot.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: K3nnyrulez
Your real life name: Kenny
Wins: Around 200 (including wins on my alt)
Nationality: English!
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I can benefit Phoenix as I can work well in a team (especially as I know you guys! TeamSypher! :D) and just generally be a good, fun and helpful member for the clan. I would love to at least get a trial to show you guys that I am good enough even with my bad wins! :D

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins: 127 out of 529 games. (Started playing three weeks ago. I had 2000 wins on hive before i quited.)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: i benefit Phoenix cause i would like to be in a strong and well known clan. The last clan i was in was a bit inactive, and i think this will be more active. Honestly i don`t think im even getting accepted as trial but i`l like to give it a shot.
Recommend

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: K3nnyrulez
Your real life name: Kenny
Wins: Around 200 (including wins on my alt)
Nationality: English!
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I can benefit Phoenix as I can work well in a team (especially as I know you guys! TeamSypher! :D) and just generally be a good, fun and helpful member for the clan. I would love to at least get a trial to show you guys that I am good enough even with my bad wins! :D
Both accepted as trial, please accept my skype request.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci