• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Instrakted0

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan War against Instrakted 0? Eskild have me on skype so if you're intressted send me a skype massage! // SteeweGaming | xSteewe | Instrakted 0.... ON SKYPE! Have a good day :)

EyadZx

Iron
Reaction score
IGN:EyadZx
Your real life name : Eyad
Wins:217
Nationality:Cypriot
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Well , i played with most of the players in this clan so my chemistry is not that bad . In general i am really good in teamwork which could help in clan wars. I motivate the team alot and never argue with anyone but if i do i find a way to be friends again

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:EyadZx
Your real life name : Eyad
Wins:217
Nationality:Cypriot
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Well , i played with most of the players in this clan so my chemistry is not that bad . In general i am really good in teamwork which could help in clan wars. I motivate the team alot and never argue with anyone but if i do i find a way to be friends again
Accepted yo. Rank: Member

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheRealAussie
Your real life name: Eskild Shakira Dave
Wins: 410
Nationality: White
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Roses are red. Violets are blue. If you shot a duck I'm scared of toasters.
Accepeted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci