• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

OhSoEnglish

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: OhSoEnglish/mini_jib
Your real life name: Elliot
Wins: like 400 wins overall in all my accounts
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Hey eskild! long time no see! I want to join this clan because i miss it the atmosphere, and i miss you guys! I am now back, also will be playing more because of the stats reset! I missed all the good times in sypher, we had a lot of laughs, you guys made mcsg 10 times more fun<3, although you may not accept me because i havnt got enough enough wins, but also want to join the clan because i get to talk to you guys a lot, and thats what i miss, most of you i new at one point, and a lot of you i got really close to, although i did leave MCSG, sypher didnt leave me <3 I will mention a few beloved bae's - Eskild, JMullins783, Sphaera_, TNTime12, zebba11, Guy_Chaos, salared, arontjuuh, TheChurchyHD, RobinAgain, ThisJKid and Swordz_.

If you choose not to accept me, i really hope i will be able to play and talk to you guys <3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: OhSoEnglish/mini_jib
Your real life name: Elliot
Wins: like 400 wins overall in all my accounts
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Hey eskild! long time no see! I want to join this clan because i miss it the atmosphere, and i miss you guys! I am now back, also will be playing more because of the stats reset! I missed all the good times in sypher, we had a lot of laughs, you guys made mcsg 10 times more fun<3, although you may not accept me because i havnt got enough enough wins, but also want to join the clan because i get to talk to you guys a lot, and thats what i miss, most of you i new at one point, and a lot of you i got really close to, although i did leave MCSG, sypher didnt leave me <3 I will mention a few beloved bae's - Eskild, JMullins783, Sphaera_, TNTime12, zebba11, Guy_Chaos, salared, arontjuuh, TheChurchyHD, RobinAgain, ThisJKid and Swordz_.

If you choose not to accept me, i really hope i will be able to play and talk to you guys <3
Accepted bae <3 Rank: Member

FrostyBitee

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: GhostRider_RS
Your real life name: Just call me Ghost or Mephiles. :)
Wins: I have 547 wins out of 3145.
Nationality: I am Irish.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think I will benefit Phoenix as I believe I am skilled in pvp. I can bad with flint and steel sometimes but I can be good when I need to. I am pretty good with the bow,sword and fishing rod along with combos and critical hits. I can sometimes think of strategies and techniques on how to wipe out a certain player or a group of players. I want to put these techniques to the test and I believe Phoenix is the perfect clan to be in for that purpose. I also want to get to know new people and also to improve my team work and co-ordination.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: GhostRider_RS
Your real life name: Just call me Ghost or Mephiles. :)
Wins: I have 547 wins out of 3145.
Nationality: I am Irish.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think I will benefit Phoenix as I believe I am skilled in pvp. I can bad with flint and steel sometimes but I can be good when I need to. I am pretty good with the bow,sword and fishing rod along with combos and critical hits. I can sometimes think of strategies and techniques on how to wipe out a certain player or a group of players. I want to put these techniques to the test and I believe Phoenix is the perfect clan to be in for that purpose. I also want to get to know new people and also to improve my team work and co-ordination.
Accepted :) Rank: Member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci