• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN:
iTzEdwWArD
Your real life name:
Edward
Wins:
186/732
Nationality:
Romanian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
Since i was a beginner at survival games i heard this name "TeamSypher" alot, I was afraid to apply since my english wasn't that good and my ratio wasn't that good, like 1/5, after 1 year of playing survival games i get more courage and i decided to apply! I'm good with all the secondaries, I am good with the flint'n'steel, bow, rod and I'm also good at block-hitting.

Last edited:

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
<

Don't trigger him to come back by posting a day after he left the thread, why would you even search for flame on your own thread? ;_;
He'll come back anyways, just like how he comes back on his alts.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:
iTzEdwWArD
Your real life name:
Edward
Wins:
186/732
Nationality:
Romanian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
Since i was a beginner at survival games i heard this name "TeamSypher" alot, I was afraid to apply since my english wasn't that good and my ratio wasn't that good, like 1/5, after 1 year of playing survival games i get more courage and i decided to apply! I'm good with all the secondaries, I am good with the flint'n'steel, bow, rod and I'm also good at block-hitting.
Accepted - Rank: Member

123ika

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 123ika / NorskOgGaming
Your real life name: Marko
Wins: 123ika: 324 / NorskOgGaming: 214 (restarting soon on this acc cuz i did really bad on it xD)
Nationality: Serbia
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because i have experience with clans and i think i have some skills to help this clan,also i want to get new friends and have a good communication with everyone in clan(if i get accepted xD) Also i wanna meet all of those amazing players in this clan such feelzzHD,Quadrum and many more

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: 123ika / NorskOgGaming
Your real life name: Marko
Wins: 123ika: 324 / NorskOgGaming: 214 (restarting soon on this acc cuz i did really bad on it xD)
Nationality: Serbia
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because i have experience with clans and i think i have some skills to help this clan,also i want to get new friends and have a good communication with everyone in clan(if i get accepted xD) Also i wanna meet all of those amazing players in this clan such feelzzHD,Quadrum and many more
I find it unlikely that you're Serbian yet your account is "NorskOgGaming" xd

123ika

Spectator
Reaction score
I find it unlikely that you're Serbian yet your account is "NorskOgGaming" xd
Ikr,i got it from my friend xD Going to change name whenever i will be able to :p i think it will be in february cuz most of my friend told me that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci