• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: HohoHD
Your real life name: Eddy
Wins: 345+
Nationality: North America
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I want to join because I want to get into the EU side of clans and take a break with the US, and also I want to help by being active in the clan. I also want to help with the clan battles and scrimmages and get to know the EU Community of Clans and meet new players.
Accepted - Rank: Trial Member (for now)

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score

YOU ACCEPT HE -.-

IGN: AlienBlueZero
Your real life name: Tarik
Wins: 400
Nationality: Bosnia and Hercegovina

Why did you accept it and, 4 or 5 Balkanites who Applay sent, not accepted them .... Why, What, For what purpose? ? ? ? This HohoHD and is good but has a much better Balkanites you rejected, and you accept it? I know why because I do not want balkanci the guild?

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score

YOU ACCEPT HE -.-

Why did you accept it and, 4 or 5 Balkanites who Applay sent, not accepted them .... Why, What, For what purpose? ? ? ? This HohoHD and is good but has a much better Balkanites you rejected, and you accept it? I know why because I do not want balkanci the guild?
Damn, stop complaining about everything, its useless and you're not going to get accepted if you keep being such immature

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
Damn, stop complaining about everything, its useless and you're not going to get accepted if you keep being such immature
very funny, I only speak my mind and tell you to drop players who are close to them, and the Balkan people who gives a Good? I really do not know what order do not sting Balkan people in the clan, no matter you do not need me, but there are a lot better with pvp skill of Balkanites than from their clan who are permanent -.-

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
very funny, I only speak my mind and tell you to drop players who are close to them, and the Balkan people who gives a Good? I really do not know what order do not sting Balkan people in the clan, no matter you do not need me, but there are a lot better with pvp skill of Balkanites than from their clan who are permanent -.-
Its not about you being Balkan, they dont feel you would fit into the clan, peace :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score

YOU ACCEPT HE -.-

Hey just deal with it. You're not getting in

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score

YOU ACCEPT HE -.-

idk man, i think they deny shreks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci