• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
• Application •

IGN:Nanos14/SuperKyleFtw<---For scrims/Cbs
Your real life name:No
Wins:600
Nationality:America xD
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Quad is bae

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
• Application •

IGN:Nanos14/SuperKyleFtw<---For scrims/Cbs
Your real life name:No
Wins:600
Nationality:America xD
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Quad is bae
same

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Both Rebirth and Insurgent, we would appreciate if you don't continue to bug us with putting up clan war scores. We do also have lives and obviously we don't have the time to put up the score 2 minutes after we finish the clan war. Please be patient and we'll get there. This goes to future clans too. Please don't bug us as we are a fair playing team and we will put up the scores, don't worry.
We finished the clan war 1 week ago, lol.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
And you've been bugging all the time
You can put it when you want, it's not a problem for me, everyone know we won, lol.
Also, I said to you to put the loss the days after the clan war, and you said that you would put it when you would come back at home.
One week later I remembered it to you, because you put other clan wars results.

"Rest a fair clan, don't become like the worsts clans in the community".
Bye.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
You can put it when you want, it's not a problem for me, everyone know we won, lol.
Also, I said to you to put the loss the days after the clan war, and you said that you would put it when you would come back at home.
One week later I remembered it to you, because you put other clan wars results.

"Rest a fair clan, don't become like the worsts clans in the community".
Bye.
I've been busy with other stuff the past week, I've gotten other people to do the thread for me

razlev

Spectator
Reaction score
Mirkoz it's okay man, you won fair and square and we know you did, we could promise you that we will get every single clan war score on our leader board but we don't always have the time to do it right away.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Mirkoz it's okay man, you won fair and square and we know you did, we could promise you that we will get every single clan war score on our leader board but we don't always have the time to do it right away.
It's fine :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci