• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
First time applying for an EU Clan
IGN: Variation
Your real life name: Visaan
Wins: 1000 / 7000 on Visaan
Nationality: Sri Lankan
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I will carry esklid quadrum god to god wars an2​

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
First time applying for an EU Clan
IGN: Variation

Your real life name: Visaan
Wins: 1000 / 7000 on Visaan
Nationality: Sri Lankan
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I will carry esklid quadrum god to god wars an2
m8 accepted as Trial Member

Last edited:

LavaMonkey

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: LavaMonkey
Your real life name: Tyler
Wins: 500
Nationality: US
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I can benefit Phoenix with teamwork, and overall comfortability with the game. I am an experienced player with chest routes and chokepoints that can help the team greatly. I also know a few people in the clan with whom my teamwork level is strong, and for others I am ready to play with. I hope you take my application into consideration, and I will approve with any decision you make. - Lava

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: LavaMonkey
Your real life name: Tyler
Wins: 500
Nationality: US
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I can benefit Phoenix with teamwork, and overall comfortability with the game. I am an experienced player with chest routes and chokepoints that can help the team greatly. I also know a few people in the clan with whom my teamwork level is strong, and for others I am ready to play with. I hope you take my application into consideration, and I will approve with any decision you make. - Lava
Accepted as a trial member.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jdennis
Your real life name: Jake
Wins: 500+ count all accounts
Nationality: England
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I am loyal , I am good at communicating and I can help with my skills ;)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Jdennis
Your real life name: Jake
Wins: 500+ count all accounts
Nationality: England
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I am loyal , I am good at communicating and I can help with my skills ;)
Accepted as member c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci