• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

AnkhiesPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Ankhies
Your real life name: Yamac
Wins: 117 ( but I got stats reset so...)
Nationality: Turkey (don't be bias I'm not hacking)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I think I'm a good pvper. you can't criticise your self but another person who doesn't know you can criticise you. I think I have a good reputation in mcsg. I know I'm not famous but you don't need to be famous to join a clan? I hope I'll help you out with your CW. You can accept me if you don't no problem :)

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ankhies
Your real life name: Yamac
Wins: 117 ( but I got stats reset so...)
Nationality: Turkey (don't be bias I'm not hacking)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Because I think I'm a good pvper. you can't criticise your self but another person who doesn't know you can criticise you. I think I have a good reputation in mcsg. I know I'm not famous but you don't need to be famous to join a clan? I hope I'll help you out with your CW. You can accept me if you don't no problem :)
Accepted as a trial member.

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ItsOnlyGT
Your real life name: 13
Wins: 105/700
Nationality: UK
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I want to help the clan and see how this would help my pvp as their is a lot of good members in the clan and plus i would want to meet new friends..
We decided you are accepted too.

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iSupaHotFire
Your Real Life name: Wesley
Wins:391 (Combined 600)
Nationality: American
Writing Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would benefit Phoenix by teaching them how to spit Hot Fire. Plus this clan looks like they have gods. And I want to have an experience with an EU clan. Everyone here seems like they are chill people. And I want to be a part of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci