• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Reaction score
IGN:My IGN it's iTzJustSkilled_ and u can call me Silvian or Skilled however you want!
Your real life name:My real name is Silvian!
Wins:i have 130 wins but my stats its shitty because i let all of my friends to win...and i think i am a good player the stats don't are not like me!
Nationality and Timezone:I am from Romania and the time zone here it's (Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I want to join the Pheonix clan because i am one from Europa Elites players but all of the clan in which i was were shitty.Even my clan was shitty because i was the only player active and the best one...i dont want to join any other Romanian clan anymore because those clans aren't mature....and sorry for my bad language but i am Romanian and we learn English only at school...you know....And thanks for all the time!

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:My IGN it's iTzJustSkilled_ and u can call me Silvian or Skilled however you want!
Wins:i have 130 wins but my stats its shitty because i let all of my friends to win...and i think i am a good player the stats don't are not like me!
Nationality and Timezone:I am from Romania and the time zone here it's (Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I want to join the Pheonix clan because i am one from Europa Elites players but all of the clan in which i was were shitty.Even my clan was shitty because i was the only player active and the best one...i dont want to join any other Romanian clan anymore because those clans aren't mature....and sorry for my bad language but i am Romanian and we learn English only at school...you know....And thanks for all the time!
i love ur name man, please team with me ;-;

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
Accepted as a trial member!

LegendC3

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Feeded,
Your real life name:Mihailo
Wins:1536
Nationality and Timezone:Serbian, UTC+01:00
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I want to meet new friends and i want to play clan wars with you guys. I'm very friendly person and i hope we all going to have fun.

Kryhtz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Feeded,
Your real life name:Mihailo
Wins:1536
Nationality and Timezone:Serbian, UTC+01:00
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I want to meet new friends and i want to play clan wars with you guys. I'm very friendly person and i hope we all going to have fun.
Tooooo brale,to sam cekao ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci