• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

linting123

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustABlindyy
Your real life name: jack
Wins: 3 just got back from holiday
Nationality and Timezone: GMT, English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I know a couple of people in the clan and i want to make new friends. Really sick clan with some nice players. Im active and i luv talking on ts with the clan members and doing 1v1s and especially playing 2vs2s 3vs3 etc. <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: JustABlindyy
Your real life name: jack
Wins: 3/20 just got back from holiday
Nationality and Timezone: GMT, English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I know a couple of people in the clan and i want to make new friends. Really sick clan with some nice players. Im active and i luv talking on ts with the clan members and doing 1v1s and especially playing 2vs2s 3vs3 etc. <3
Geddon cous :D

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: YoutuberAlert changing back to EasyKezy soon
Your real life name: Keyan
Skype: keyan22 ( I already have all of you I used to be in this clan)
Wins:17 atm just started playing
Nationality and Timezone: English gmt
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would benefit Pheonix as I know lots of people in this clan quite well. I really want to get back into clans as I haven't been one in 4 months :). Thanks for looking at my app.

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Avzia ¤ Gastly ¤ ManectrIc
Your real life name: Chris
Wins: 500+ Wins with alts
Nationality and Timezone: Asian American | Pacific Standard Timezone
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: This would be my first EU MCSG clan that I have been in. I have been in a hive clan, which has about the same rules as MCSG EU Clan Wars rules, so I know what not to do and what to do. I was also introduced to this clan by Advisories/TheBKLegacy. I can provide this clan by my PvP skills as in FnS, rod and bow. I can't abuse my ping like on US since I would play on EU. Which lets me get 159 ping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci