• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Xiszor

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Infectiouz
Your real life name:Nicolai
Wins:10/15 or something but i reseted them before i had 300/1000
Nationality and Timezone: Norwegian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Iwant to join poenix bcause they are the most powerfull clan and i have some friends here that i want to see again.

SkilledPlayerFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Hellow my ign it's JustSkillz but i have another account which name is SkilledPlayer
Your real life name: My real life name it's Silvian but u can call me Skilled or however you want
Wins: i think 12/40
Nationality and Timezone: I am from Romania an the time zone it's Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I want to join phoenix because they show a high level of maturity and professionalism on mcsg and they are better than any other clans.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys, hope everything is going good. Grats to Sam for getting leader!!1!1 he is a great pvper c:

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
sorry i havent been on ever. My pc is in the shop and also since im US i can only be on for the weekends

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Infectiouz
Your real life name:Nicolai
Wins:10/15 or something but i reseted them before i had 300/1000
Nationality and Timezone: Norwegian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Iwant to join poenix bcause they are the most powerfull clan and i have some friends here that i want to see again.
i reccomend

Meowpuss

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:NoHacksJustMeow (Changing IGN to Meowpuss, due to unoriginality
Your real life name:Kian. Most people call me "Meow" or "Gento"
Wins:56
Nationality and Timezone:English (GMT)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would benefit Phoenix as I would be a cheerful member who will always be active whenever needed. I am a decent player and would like to help phoenix reach first on the clan leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci