• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: D3m0n0id
Wins: 180 (because of the hackers,teamers,ghosting,mostly in dm)
Nationality: Romanian but I can speak English really well
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because I really love this clan and I really love Quadrum_ and EXPLODING_WRATH (ma' bro :3) and I think that if I enter this clan it will be an opportunity for me and for this clan to see how good I really am, and not to be judged from my stats..

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because I really love this clan and I really love Quadrum_ and EXPLODING_WRATH (ma' bro :3) and I think that if I enter this clan it will be an opportunity for me and for this clan to see how good I really am, and not to be judged from my stats..
Good luck..

Reaction score
Declined: No where near enough wins... we would accept you if you had a good ratio (don't complain about hackers since i still have a 1/6 on my alt..)

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
i dunt c a bird w0w scam thred?!?!?!?!!?! imma tell mi mommi

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh no I'm not the only immortal anymore :'(
Also, I like how our names are on the roster now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics