• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
• Application •

IGN: Skipping
Your real life name: Derik
Wins: 1500+ with my alts
Nationality: American
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I'm a well known leader, may not have the best rep but known for having some of mcsg's best clans. I'm also a perty good pvper myself and im a god so thats why tyty.
OMG!! NOSTALGIA!!!

Z4KRI

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Z4KRI
Your real life name: ulrik
Wins: 6 / 29 | I am Pretty new to MCSG so yeah.
Nationality: norway / trondheim
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I am kind off that active guy, i usually play MCSG everyday. I think i would Benefit Phoenix EU because i want to make new friends and i am kind off a loner :p So yeah. Idek what to write more.. xD

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I am kind off that active guy, i usually play MCSG everyday. I think i would Benefit Phoenix EU because i want to make new friends and i am kind off a loner :p So yeah. Idek what to write more.. xD
"I would benefit phoenix as I want to make good friends" gg right there

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Heier du på Rosenborg? :p

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
You have been accepted as Trial Member, remember to come on our teamspeak every now and then to get to know us.

Senetic

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: My ign is jcten.
Your real life name: I prefer to be called Jc.
Wins: 288/2144, pretty bad, yes, but I am an oldschool MCSG player. I started playing MCSG back in 31th April 2012. The game has really changed in PvP. Flint and steel and Rod is a thing now. Do not let my stats judge my skill.
Nationality: I am from Denmark.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would like to join this team because I've enjoyed being in this clan, and I want to spend time with skilled PvP'ers, so I believe that Phoenix is the place. I've beaten some of the best, I'm not gonna say who because it's just plain douchy. I given a link with a montage I've made which shows some of my 1v1's. I know very well scripting, python etc., but that doesn't really matter, but who knows? ;)
k bai

Join out clan Sorcery V2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci