• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ping

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if I am alone on this but it seemed like when the Canada MCGamer server was around I got like 10 to 40 ping on there and I get 110 ping on the USA server. I felt like this is kinda weird since I live in Colorado and the USA server should be the one I get better ping on. I watch a lot of YouTubers that play on MCGamer and a hand full of them say that they got amazing ping on the Canada server. So, I was wondering did anyone else that lives in America and played on the Canada server once or twice, did u guys get better ping or am I alone on this one? Welp that's all I wanted to know. Have a nice day and see you around on MCSG! : )

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm australian and i get better ping to Europe Then United States even though is closer? Logic

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
europe is closer to australia, pls get ur geography right ;)
Depends on where you are located in Australia. Those located in Western Australia get better ping to European servers due to them being closer while people living in Eastern side of Australia get better ping to USA.

Also I am not sure what is wrong with your ping since I know nothing about the location of the different States of America, but I can say that the USA servers are located in Arizona.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Depends on where you are located in Australia. Those located in Western Australia get better ping to European servers due to them being closer while people living in Eastern side of Australia get better ping to USA.

Also I am not sure what is wrong with your ping since I know nothing about the location of the different States of America, but I can say that the USA servers are located in Arizona.
oh true tru, sorry lel

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
I live 1 state away from Arizona and I get on average 110 ping. I need new internet xD

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I used to get better ping to CA than US and I live in Egypt x)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci