• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Pingered - Meet the Staff

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Before I even start this thread, I just want to say thank you to all the people that supported me throughout my application process and all the mods that I met in the waiting room. All of you are much appreciated and I am glad I got to meet tons of new people. Also, I was saving my 100th post for something special and I feel like this is as special as it can get. Thank you to the senior staff for accepting me into the staff team and thank you to my mod buddy Sylnt for helping me out through the first few hours of moderation. I am sure there are more great times to come my friend! Anyway, now to the thing everyone came here to see, my Meet the Staff!

First name: Davan
IGN(s): Pingered
Nickname(s): I don't really have one. :p
Region: North American
-----

One Cool Fact: I get 24ms in MCSG :p

One Embarrassing Fact: I can't swim :(

One Fact that makes you proud: I am a mod on MCGamer. :)

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I actually play a lot of sports.

Most Common question you get asked: How tall are you?

Favorite Animal: Dolphin, they are so smart.

Favorite Plant: Blue Orchid

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Food: Any seafood <3

Biggest Pet Peeve: Open doors

Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Personal Catchphrase: You just got Pingered

Heard about MCG by: Twitch lol

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes, tons to be honest.

First friend in the community: Sylnt

MCG role-model: Sylnt

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I Made/deved my own server.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Well Chad has /kill so...

Call me maybe? Anytime ;)

Do you team in game: Not often, unless I know them.

Have you been backstabbed: Yes, too many times. That's why I hardly ever team anymore lol.

Ever Broken a bone: Nope and hopefully never will.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: As long as I can be a dolphin, fish!

Personal Skills: I'm really good at baseball, and I have pretty good social skills.

Computer specs: 8GB ram, nvidia gtx 750TI (Yes I know I need to upgrade), windows 10, i5 processor. I think that's it.

Computer operating system: Windows 10

Program I use to record: Fraps or Action

Favorite movie: The notebook (don't judge lol)

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I really like NCS, I mean, who doesn't?

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): League of Legends

Favorite character from fiction: Shrek

What does a fox say? Woof?

Terrified of: Spiders, I hate spiders!

Personal website: I don't have one, sadly. :(
'
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube

Dream job: I would love to be a YouTuber or a Pilot.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently work as a ball boy for the Colorado Springs Sky Sox!

Favorite thing about the community: The support that I have received the last few days and the amazing staff team!
-----

When I am online: I'm always on TS and Forums, In game usually around 4:00PM to 10:00PM MT

Previous moderating experience: I have owned a server. Helper+ on PPMC. Mod on a couple of smaller factions servers

Been a member of staff since:
About 8 hours ago lol #Newbie

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: As a staff member, I really want to make a difference and impact the community in really good ways. For example, I would like to get rid of a lot of hackers and rule breakers yet at the same time, reduce some of the toxicity and disrespect you see in chat these days. I just want to all around do good for the server and make it a better, more enjoyable experience for you guys!

CrazyTaco

Gold
Reaction score
Are you new to being a moderator? I never see you on the servers/ forums :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I can't help but notice that you have a Staff rank, yet you just double-posted. Do you have knowledge of the rules? You might want to merge your posts and re-read the rules. It is against the rules to double post, if you weren't sure.

But hey, congratulations on Staff, nice to meet you and get to know you better. :)

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't help but notice that you have a Staff rank, yet you just double-posted. Do you have knowledge of the rules? You might want to merge your posts and re-read the rules. It is against the rules to double post, if you weren't sure.

But hey, congratulations on Staff, nice to meet you and get to know you better. :)
Oh wow, my apologies, I still haven't went to my first training so i'm not all the way there with the rules yet, but I will be sure to remember this in the future. Thanks for looking out! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Oh wow, my apologies, I still haven't went to my first training so i'm not all the way there with the rules yet, but I will be sure to remember this in the future. Thanks for looking out! :)
If HalfSquirrel were here this wouldn't have happened :^(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci