• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PkTran: Amazing Mod

Haruchild

Spectator
Reaction score
PKTRAN

Over the time i've spent here on Mcsg and the Forums i've learned to realize that some mods are more enthusiastic and nicer than others. I met pKTran awhile back and noticed she wasn;t a regular mod. She cared heard and understood most of the complains she was able to read. She personally responded to them and gave her opinion instead of just linking them. She has truly become one of my greatest friends on Minecraft. I will never regret the day i met pKTran. I only wish she was appreciated more of the person she is and how helpful she was. If anyone ever needs anything pKTran is the greatest person you can go to.

Sincerely, Haruchild #Pkchu

Check out her amazing Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshoqXwxi_-B9zS5Giza_qQ

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't put YouTube links in threads. She can either put it in her signature, or post her videos in the media section.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
You're pretty awesome too Haru. Thank you! <3 (lol that heart doesn't look right xD )

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
pKTran, I have a question and it sounds like you're the person to go to. I just signed up and I really want to play survival games, but I dont know how to get to it. I have seen youtube videos of it and it looks awesome, please help me. I have been trying to a while but I'm still confused :(

Haruchild

Spectator
Reaction score
pKTran, I have a question and it sounds like you're the person to go to. I just signed up and I really want to play survival games, but I dont know how to get to it. I have seen youtube videos of it and it looks awesome, please help me. I have been trying to a while but I'm still confused :(
1.Download & buy minecraft www.minecraft.net
2. Startup minecraft and log in.
3. Click Multiplayer the add server.
4. type this in the text area us.mcgamer.net
5.Join and you will be in the hub
6.Head to the survival games area by right clicking your compass and clicking on the diamond sword
7. Join a server by right clicking a sign that says "in Lobby"
8. Remember to support our community and help them make better greater and faster servers feel free to buy donorship Heres the site to buy donor : http://shop.mcgamer.net/ Enter your minecraft username and get started
9. Follow all rules and have Fun :)

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
6.Head to the survival games area by right clicking your compass and clicking on the diamond sword
8. Remember to support our community and help them make better greater and faster servers feel free to buy donorship Heres the site to buy donor : http://shop.mcgamer.net/ Enter your minecraft username and get started
Seems as though Haru beat me to it.

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
Haruchild said:
Seems as though Haru beat me to it.​
Not to worry, both of you were a huge help :D Ty so much!​

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry, I dont know how to do that special quote thing, I tried doing it but kinda failed......:oops:

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
pKTran said ^
Haruchild said:
Seems as though Haru beat me to it.
:( I'm downloading it but it's taking freaking forever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci