• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft Servers now open for Judging!

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my god Land of Ares or whatever it is called got the worst cornucopia I have ever seen. You get like full iron and enough food for way too long. And I don't even want to think about refill. Ugh
I rather like the look of that map..

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Love the map entries so far.. I think little haven has a special place in my heart! I immediately thought it looked great from the trailer, also love rapturous drift, would have preferred a larger variation in block types in the buildings but the terraforming is great and the buildings are really nicely done! Hopefully we will get our entry done soon #redforest, the team is building like mad to get #IcarusFalling done :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love the map entries so far.. I think little haven has a special place in my heart! I immediately thought it looked great from the trailer, also love rapturous drift, would have preferred a larger variation in block types in the buildings but the terraforming is great and the buildings are really nicely done! Hopefully we will get our entry done soon #redforest, the team is building like mad to get #IcarusFalling done :)
<33

Also, I love most maps there, some are a bit meh, but some of them look reeeally nice and Im glad this competition turned up the way it should have. :)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Rapturous Drift and Hell In Heaven. They look to me like the best in my opinion. Go sneeze! I'm routing for you!

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
We finally uploaded our world too and hope you´ll like it

shashz

Spectator
Reaction score
You say your going to add newer maps with a download link, but what about the ones that didn't get as much notice because they were entered a while ago?​
I.g my team's map ^-^​

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
<3

Boelens

Diamond
Reaction score
I pretty much played all maps now, I liked some of them a lot! My favourites are Little Haven and ReDiscovered probably. Land of Ares is fun too, but there are too many chests. (It was fun with like 10 mods just now though, that was a fun mod slaying fest.)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sneeze7 's map is my favorite as of now. Good looking structures and wonderful terraforming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci