• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft Servers now open for Judging!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
A couple of the servers seems to always crash (Ie pmc10)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PS - MCSG servers itself will also see new maps hopefully tomorrow! We planned to release tonight but had a delay due to one map not cooperating. We will update you tomorrow with exactly what was added to the servers.
What do you mean by "one map not cooperating"?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not gonna do a long, detailed review of the maps. But I can say one thing, it appears to be becoming a common occurrence to have no crafting table at corn. In the past 2 games, I have gained 2 diamonds and a stick quickly, gone back to corn and had no way to craft them. It really changes the game way too much if you can't find a crafting table anywhere else in the game.

NICKNATAW

Platinum
Reaction score
There should be no room where you get perma stuck (besides 1 in the "space room" as you called it). I think I know what room you were in, in one of the corners with black on the floor there is a hole you can drop in which leads to 2 chests and you can get out :) Look around better next time? And thanks! I modeled it after solar frost, im glad it reminded you of it but sorry your experience wasn't the best.
Thanks for replying! I'll definitely make note to snoop around that room some more! :)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not gonna do a long, detailed review of the maps. But I can say one thing, it appears to be becoming a common occurrence to have no crafting table at corn. In the past 2 games, I have gained 2 diamonds and a stick quickly, gone back to corn and had no way to craft them. It really changes the game way too much if you can't find a crafting table anywhere else in the game.

Just a note, if any maps get accepted, the staff will obviously outfit the cornucopia with the standard MCSG corn layout, which is

- at least 1 crafting table
- 8 chests evenly placed

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry about that Lol. That was a accident when the other map maker for Little haven went to place the dome, he forgot to put the crafting table back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci