• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft Servers now open for Judging!

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
So heres my thoughts for all the maps.

Little Haven

Not fond of this map. It's good for gameplay, with the nice combination with water, terraformed nature + village/town thing, but the builds are really bland and arent very advanced, quite simple. This is made by VikkiAnn, and I think it's too inspired of her last map, Yellowstone, it's a town, and in the middle of it, an area with a tree. And the builds are really similar and so is the terraforming.
6/10
We designed this map better than we designed yellowstone in the aspect that it is mord playable as it has much more chests and they are less hidden since people couldnt find them on yellowstone, this map may not have the terraforming of colossal caverns, but it has the mild tall mountains so that they are easily climbable because we wanted this map to be easily playable. We dont need huge fancy buildingss or rediculous unclimbable mountains because we tried to make this map as playable as we could and i believe we succeeded

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We designed this map better than we designed yellowstone in the aspect that it is mord playable as it has much more chests and they are less hidden since people couldnt find them on yellowstone, this map may not have the terraforming of colossal caverns, but it has the mild tall mountains so that they are easily climbable because we wanted this map to be easily playable. We dont need huge fancy buildingss or rediculous unclimbable mountains because we tried to make this map as playable as we could and i believe we succeeded
Yes, but the contest bases their judging on 3 criterias, gameplay, how well and advanced it's made and also presentation.

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, but the contest bases their judging on 3 criterias, gameplay, how well and advanced it's made and also presentation.
But also you don't want to sacrifice gameplay for looks, you can have an epic looking map but horrible playing time on it. Sadly most maps in this competition have tried to go for looks and thrown play ability out the window, and they seem to throw random blocks all over the ground only making the map appealing with a texture pack which is annoying because not everyone uses them. yours seems to be one that needs the texture from your pictures

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aperture Science:
We do what we must
because we can.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

BobbingBobCat

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there, quick question!
Well, if some maps aren't finished when the competition is over, is there any possible way to submit a map to MCSG for them to use it?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there, quick question!
Well, if some maps aren't finished when the competition is over, is there any possible way to submit a map to MCSG for them to use it?
Hey. :) Just post it here once it is completed.

rubenb994

Spectator
Reaction score
Aah damn we were just a little bit too late at finishing up our map. Hopefully I will be selected in the next round of new maps being tested. Until then you guys can download the map right here: Click me :) !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci