• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft Servers now open for Judging!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Aah damn we were just a little bit too late at finishing up our map. Hopefully I will be selected in the next round of new maps being tested. Until then you guys can download the map right here: Click me :) !
I just want to say that your map is absolutely stunning, and you did a fantastic job on it.

HartmannHunter22

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there, quick question!
Well, if some maps aren't finished when the competition is over, is there any possible way to submit a map to MCSG for them to use it?
yea. you can start a thread, in the forums page, there is a section called submit a map or something like that, you cant post your map in that section, then its up to the community and Chad to decide what to do with it!

Andygkirby

Tribute
Reaction score
Wich maps are actually added?
Not sure... I can only see three when i go on the servers :/ I was hoping to see mine, but i doubt it will get in because of the low view and diamond count :'( #massivespaceship

Reaction score
All of the maps listed on the initial post are the ones added to the PMC Servers for judging.

I like some of the maps, others I do not. Sorry! It's just that I have had a bad experience on them, but I'm sure to like them better eventually.

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
All of the maps listed on the initial post are the ones added to the PMC Servers for judging.

I like some of the maps, others I do not. Sorry! It's just that I have had a bad experience on them, but I'm sure to like them better eventually.
There are other that were added after this list was made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci