• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft Servers now open for Judging!

fef8u

Spectator
Reaction score

So our Judges have been reviewing the entries the submissions made to the contest. There has been over 353 entries so far with the contest which is amazing! Since we cannot add all of the maps, we all picked out on some projects that stood out from the rest to be tested (GlaDOS would approve). With the projects that stood out, we only installed the arenas that had a download link and was over 90% completed. To start the first wave, here are the following maps for you to test out:
Colossal Caverns: OliBear​
Excavation Zero: Aktikon​
Hell In Heaven: Payax​
Land Of Ares: Scamper3396​
Little Haven: VikkiAnn​
Rapturous Drift: sneeze7​
Rediscovered: Noobso123​
Untitled SG Map: soiscraft​
Totum Orbem: Crudolfd​
Quartz Laboratory: Nate252​

We will be planning to add in another wave of newly submitted maps closer to the end contest date. So by next week, we plan to grow this list once more projects complete. Thank you for everyone who participated in the contest so far and we are excited to see the public voted finalists soon! For the people who don't know what's going on, please visit the following link for contest details:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/contests/minecraft-survival-games-arena-contest/

PS - MCSG servers itself will also see new maps hopefully tomorrow! We planned to release tonight but had a delay due to one map not cooperating. We will update you tomorrow with exactly what was added to the servers.
I can't post my map onto the site because it says it won't work with internet explorer. Can I post mine later?

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
what about Icarus will more be added as this was started before the start of judging

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will they be adding any more maps to the pmc servers? I hope so. I hate to say this but I feel a little cheated. I built my entire map off of gameplay, and because I didn't want to lie about how my map looked, so I only took screenshots with out shaders (except for the thumbnail). I'm kind of upset by the fact that maps that are no offense below par, like hell in heaven was excepted onto the pmc servers and I hate to sound like this but that map is down there with MCSG ruins. I really wish they would be a little more far about choosing the maps added to the pmc servers.

#I'mSorryButShamelessAdvertisment http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-blitzkrieg/

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
Not a fan of some of the newer maps that were added, some were so vanilla it felt like i was playing single player. And some have random blocks everywhere that don't make sense, like the mix of ends stone, dirt, sandstone, and random planks.. i feel that the judges should have taken the map download and seen it without the texturepacks on it because some of them.. just wow. there are a few good ones though.

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi,
we are OPAlien and we also built a Survival Games Map for this Contest names "Rise of the Orient".
We worked really hard to make a good Map with a good gameplay and a pleasant landscape. You can explore the oriental city with lots of secret rooms and Jump'n'Runs.
Our Trailer received 2.194 views on Youtube till now and on Planetminecraft we have reached over 2.100 views an over 50 Diamonds.
We would be very happy to see our map on the Contest-Test-Servers.
We hope you enjoy our map.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/opalien-survival-games-3---rise-of-the-orient/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci