• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
Awesome, are donors still going to be allowed into the alpha testing of Walls?

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
NOOOOOO i loved the shorter games D: D: D: D: darn community T_T

chanman20

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad, im pretty sure the majority of the players liked the new deathmatch, nearly everyone i played with did. Have you ever thought that maybe the people that wanted it gone were the only ones complaining on the forums? Like the people who liked it and were content had nothing to complain about. What im trying to say is that i dont think you have a completely legit way of knowing what the players prefer, as the ones who dislike it are more compelled to get it removed. :/
imo if you can't take the time to make a forum acc, and vote or even look then there opinion shouldn't count

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I much preferred the shorter games, though I do like the rest of the changes.

bencraft9

Spectator
Reaction score
I was wondering, I've never heard of a 48 tribute or 120 tribue games, when do they happen?

Jakest_123

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be back now the DM is fixed :D

An exclusive map sounds great too

I was wondering, I've never heard of a 48 tribute or 120 tribue games, when do they happen?
120 tribute matches occur on eu29 and eu30, 48 ones occur on eu25 to eu28 I think.

Areol1

Spectator
Reaction score
It's good to know that soon the games will be 1.3 compatible!

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
so when do the changes to dm come around. I still lag from the animations and i have a strategy that works only without lag that helps kill people who have better stuff than you do and i dont have a chance against those people because i lag too much. Even when the match starts I run hoping that lag will just go away so i can fight fairly, but that rarely happens. It just turns into a chase which specs hate to watch and is just annoying. So please an update on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci