• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with philly67 but being a donor also has the purpose that you are helping this community grow. It has a nice perk , but being a donor always has a purpose.
yeah i guess ur right but i wish that wouldnt happen

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
yeah i guess ur right but i wish that wouldnt happen
one thing you can do to make sure you always hit is look on the server site to see what games are in the lobby, and then join those games. That way, you'll always get in a game that's about to begin and you don't have to wait for cooldown to end. ;)

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
one thing you can do to make sure you always hit is look on the server site to see what games are in the lobby, and then join those games. That way, you'll always get in a game that's about to begin and you don't have to wait for cooldown to end. ;)
yeah i used to do that but now for some reason that site wont work. that and the leader boards wont work

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I go onto the site and look for deathmatch games, then wait till they restart your sure to get in that way.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing i do, is i keep all servers i play on and i just click join, then disconnect right away if it's not in lobby or deathmatch. Only takes about 3 minutes to find a server to join cause i have like 20 to quickly go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci