• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
What ever floats you boat, be open minded.. < key to succession and good leading
40 minutes is what it was originally.

I think it's a fair compromise. They left the deathmatch trigger at 6 tributes or something. That allows the game to pace pretty naturally. Also, 40 minutes was the original length for a match of 24, so it's not a dramatic rise at all.
The original time was 60 min, not 40...

Admix

Spectator
Reaction score
Cant wait for that new map. I wish I could make a Survival Games Map, but I guess I'll just stick to the creative server. *Hugs my Tree* *Hugs Sand Castle*

aerofaze

Spectator
Reaction score
hey chad i really appreciate what your doing for all of the players on the mcsg servers and wanted to say thanks for the entertainment you have given all of us and ask how long till the servers are back up and running

EliteDash

Spectator
Reaction score
I liked the animations in the new DM, sure my FPS would drop occasionally but the tension of it falling was the best. Although a lot of players use fly hacks and fly into the DM :|
Nah, it's the lag that causes people to fly a bit further in ;)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
will the glitch on i believe it's server EU15 be fixed where when you spawn in the deathmatch you spawn above the lava straight away?

TheSchwamkopf

Spectator
Reaction score
Now I have to choose, am I going to play one round of Hunger Games daily, or one round of Dota 2. :s
First I have to see, how my playing style changes with the increased timer.

Also looking forward to the new map, although I never played Map 3 in the multiplayer, because no one votes for it. :mad:

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
will the glitch on i believe it's server EU15 be fixed where when you spawn in the deathmatch you spawn above the lava straight away?
I think that just is/was a temporary glitch, I think it should be fixed after the server has been reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci