• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Plasmic ( Closed <3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggerv

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13)14
Where are you from?:Us
What is your ingame name?:Quisey21
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname)Laquise, or Quisey whichever one
Skype/TS name?:Quisey=TS, thedeluxe247=skype
How many wins do you have?:
(At least 90 Some exceptions)I have 76, I play MCSG in the times where i get bored of some other servers.
How often are you playing?:MCSG about 10 games a day
What is your PvP strenghts?:Bow
What is your PvP weakness?:Fishing rod spam/Teams
Why do you want to join?:Have fun with some old friends. Also to met new people who will join the clan.
What is your favourite map and why?:Fourtune Island, I have a really nice chest route on it.

Why do you want to join this clan out of all of them?

Sandals_Revenge

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13)14
Where are you from?:Us
What is your ingame name?:Quisey21
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname)Laquise, or Quisey whichever one
Skype/TS name?:Quisey=TS, thedeluxe247=skype
How many wins do you have?:
(At least 90 Some exceptions)I have 76, I play MCSG in the times where i get bored of some other servers.
How often are you playing?:MCSG about 10 games a day
What is your PvP strenghts?:Bow
What is your PvP weakness?:Fishing rod spam/Teams
Why do you want to join?:Have fun with some old friends. Also to met new people who will join the clan.
What is your favourite map and why?:Fourtune Island, I have a really nice chest route on it.
Why would you apply for the clan that me, jagger, stonels, stabazam are in? A lot of people don't want you in

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Me, Flipzyy has stoped by to ask if you would accept a clan battle offer? If so. Please add me on skype @ PeopleliveHQ or reply back to this message. I am the Founder/Leader of The Olympians, This will be a 6v6. Thanks :)
-Flipzyy

Sandals_Revenge

Diamond
Reaction score
Because you're the reason they don't like me. Me and jagger talked a lot until you came along.

And we used to be friends, but since you came and told them something they don't like me.
I dident tell them anything, and jagger and stab said you have BSM. Don't put words in my mouth! ANDDDD Jagger got mad at you, I dident do anything, go ahead and lie, just like your name "Sean"

Jaggerv

Diamond
Reaction score
Because you're the reason they don't like me. Me and jagger talked a lot until you came along.

And we used to be friends, but since you came and told them something they don't like me.
Yeah you use BSM and that's not aloud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci