• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Plasmic ( Closed <3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) Exactly 13 lika boss
Where are you from?: New Jersey, New York
What is your ingame name?: sportsfan321
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname) Call me sports @_@
Skype/TS name?: thesportsfan321
How many wins do you have?:
(At least 90 Some exceptions) 36 just started mcsg :p i was a hive player but i switched due to the corrupted community.
How often are you playing?: Every other day, unless I have lots of homework
What is your PvP strenghts?: fishing rod, flint and steel, and a bow
What is your PvP weakness?: Legit Players such as toxic
Why do you want to join? I love the pvpers and this is my dream clan :3
What is your favourite map and why?: I like fortune island because i have a 6 tier 2 route <3 i hope u consider me
Denied.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: Dominica
What is your ingame name?: Jayx10
What should we call you?: Jason ( my real name)
Skype/TS name?: jason.lawrence58
How many wins do you have?: 137 wins
How often are you playing?: Not much in the week. A lot on weekends
What is your PvP strenghts?: Flint & Steel, Bow
What is your PvP weakness?: Water and hackers .
Why do you want to join? Cuz this clan looks like it has all the 313 swag.
What is your favourite map and why?: TSG 2 because it has all teh tier 2's
Accepted to interview.

Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 12. I might have a chance at this, exceptions pls I phan. Very mature.
Where are you from?: The United States.
What is your ingame name?: Vulza / Mwinkl3sHD . You can decide when needed.
(First name or a nickname) Maybe Mat, or Vulza.
Skype/TS name?: My Skype is Mwinkl3sHD, and I do have ts.
(At least 90 Some exceptions) I have around 270 - 280 with Mwinkl3sHD and Vulza combined, around 50 on Vulza (new account), and like 220 on Mwinkl3sHD.
How often are you playing?: I play quite often on MCSG. I can't play on the weekdays, but when I can, I play for quite a bit.
What is your PvP strengths?: Flint 'n' Steel, (FnS), or flat out sword combat.
What is your PvP weakness?: Teams of more people then 3, good people with more than 600 - 700 wins.
Why do you want to join (Legit Reason)? I would like to join because I think I'd help out the clan, I'm a pretty decent player on MCSG and have been looking for a pretty good clan. <-- That is legit.
What is your favourite map and why?: My favorite map is either Solar Frost or Valleyside University. Both maps have very good gameplay, and I have very good routes on both. The gameplay is very nice on Solar Frost, reason being it is a very small map, with chests every here and there. The gameplay is good on Valleyside University is because there are many flat areas on the map, (For FnS), and great buildings and things of that nature.

I know I am only 12, but I am a pretty good PvP'er that you guys may or may not need in the future. Good luck with this clan, if I do not get accepted.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 12. I might have a chance at this, exceptions pls I phan. Very mature.
Where are you from?: The United States.
What is your ingame name?: Vulza / Mwinkl3sHD . You can decide when needed.
(First name or a nickname) Maybe Mat, or Vulza.
Skype/TS name?: My Skype is Mwinkl3sHD, and I do have ts.
(At least 90 Some exceptions) I have around 270 - 280 with Mwinkl3sHD and Vulza combined, around 50 on Vulza (new account), and like 220 on Mwinkl3sHD.
How often are you playing?: I play quite often on MCSG. I can't play on the weekdays, but when I can, I play for quite a bit.
What is your PvP strengths?: Flint 'n' Steel, (FnS), or flat out sword combat.
What is your PvP weakness?: Teams of more people then 3, good people with more than 600 - 700 wins.
Why do you want to join (Legit Reason)? I would like to join because I think I'd help out the clan, I'm a pretty decent player on MCSG and have been looking for a pretty good clan. <-- That is legit.
What is your favourite map and why?: My favorite map is either Solar Frost or Valleyside University. Both maps have very good gameplay, and I have very good routes on both. The gameplay is very nice on Solar Frost, reason being it is a very small map, with chests every here and there. The gameplay is good on Valleyside University is because there are many flat areas on the map, (For FnS), and great buildings and things of that nature.

I know I am only 12, but I am a pretty good PvP'er that you guys may or may not need in the future. Good luck with this clan, if I do not get accepted.
Accepted Rank Member for now!

jetsfan7

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 15
Where are you from?: nj
What is your ingame name?: jetsfan7
(First name or a nickname) jets
Skype/TS name?: beatboro
(At least 90 Some exceptions) 127