• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plateau Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks all! Right now the netherbrick structure has a basement with some puzzles beneath it, but i do agree the island needs something else, just dont know what.
I agree,it needs something.Maybe a little town with a dungeon under it?You could also have a little cave in which their is a syestem where you drop something down and a dispenser shoots something out thats random?o_O

Sissynerd

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe a little town with a dungeon under it?You could also have a little cave in which their is a syestem where you drop something down and a dispenser shoots something out thats random?o_O
Well we're stilll adding on the the map as a whole, its not even close to done. And the basement of the netherbrick building has a trap with a dispensor that might give you a treat, but most likely not.

A LAVA MAZE?
We already put a ,mazy section in the map. I think it might be a little over the top to have more. :p

Thanks for all of the suggestions though.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for bugging you!I love this map though and want it accepted eventually:)

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like it, it looks cool, and i like the design of the cornucopia. One idea. I would love to see a jungle temple, or a desert pyramid, or BOTH.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I say scrap the bridge to the netherrack island thingy and let them jump on the obsidian in the water to get across!

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh i see i see ;)
Ninja, remember me back in the first Beta :p? u used the stand ontop of that big block of stone brick and i ran around u lol

Sissynerd

Spectator
Reaction score
Update:
did some work on the bridge. Made it more weathered.
-Desert Temple
-Pagoda on the lake
09.jpg
20.jpg

48.jpg

Anyone have any ideas on what to do in some empty desert space besides a cliche' Pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci