• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinum Donar Giveway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! If you have trouble adjusting to certain things, feel free to PM me :D

D a n t e

Platinum
Reaction score
I want write GREEEEEN

IGN: SrVelociteee (im a donor diamond)

Last edited:

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
I really would like Platinum donator cause it would help me out alot in clan wars and recordings, I would really give u a shoutout and whatever u want from me if I got this donor <3

Hiperdino

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Jusoco

Well I want the Platinum donor because I've been here since May 13th 2013 (joined forums much much later), and I've never had a donor. Why? Because 1. I have no credit card (and my parents would never let me use theirs) and 2.- I cant afford it. I think this is an amazing opportunity to finally have a donor rank because I usually play with friends and often get kicked out of games and we have to join a new lobby., I also would love to use colorchat! Sounds like a blast :)
Thanks for reading and good luck everyone!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. I followed you!
2. I would like it because I was scammed and sadly don't have that donor account anymore :(. My ign is AutoCIique.
3. I liked your post!

Racket

Spectator
Reaction score
I follwed you and liked it can i get the donor plzzz :(

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Unfortunately everyone, there is no way for his rank to be transferred to yours. The only way you could get his rank is if he gives you his account, which is also illegal if you read the fine print by Mojang which I assume all of you pushed you agree to there terms and conditions.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately everyone, there is no way for his rank to be transferred to yours. The only way you could get his rank is if he gives you his account, which is also illegal if you read the fine print by Mojang which I assume all of you pushed you agree to there terms and conditions.
As stated by our Administrator nrob19
You cannot do this giveaway, as their is no way to transfer the rank.

Thread Status: Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci