• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinum Forum Colors: Requesting Update

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So umm, I've been gone six months and the platinums don't have sexy royal blue names to match our Teamspeak icons yet? I cry ever tim. Why Ava why? ;-;

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If that young man is intelligent enough to grasp the finer points of Java, then he's almost certainly high enough up the administrative food chain in order to know the plans for a colored usergroup. Really, coloring it takes like 5 minutes with (maybe) a glance at a hexadecimal cheat sheet. I've run enough forums to know this. :p

Fine then....*selects random senior staff member(s) who would probably know this*

KitMencha and JimmerHD (since you're both online right now) >.>
For the sake of an admin: Col_StaR

Oh and again cadecranda , I classified this thread as a question not a suggestion so I originally believe I was correct putting it in General Support. :)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was actually brought to my attention a few weeks back. I notified Dave but he hasn't gotten around to it I suppose. I'll give him a heads up again. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
If that young man is intelligent enough to grasp the finer points of Java, then he's almost certainly high enough up the administrative food chain in order to know the plans for a colored usergroup.
I have no question that Devin is smart enough to learn web design, but HTML, CSS, and Xenforo's forum abilities aren't his specialties. It might be wiser to contact our Forum admin, Dave .

That being said, Dave actually made me aware that the Platinum tags for forum ranks do exist.

As shown:

However, older forum users may not be set to the forum theme that has the tags. An updated version of the theme has been set up, and newer players are set to it automatically, but older players have to migrate manually.

If you don't see the Platinum rank as your forum tag, go to the very bottom of any forum page. You should see a text button for the Style Chooser in the lower left of the screen; the text may be the name of your current forum style, so look for something like, "Minecraft Survival Games (Edited)". From there, select the, "Minecraft Survival Games" style. Your forum style should appear similar to how it was before, but the user tags should be different and include a Platinum rank tag.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Erm, actually the link itself is entitled "Minecraft Survival Games" and is not on the site border in the "exact" bottom left. You hover over the link titled "Minecraft Survival Games" and the resulting pop-up is what says Style Chooser. >.>

Also, I just looked and mine currently displays the following with no edited version to be found;

Perhaps the default theme needs to be set as the edited version.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The one that is called minecraft survival games is the correct one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci