• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Platinum {US Elite Clan} DISBANDED- Reason: Loss Of Interest

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Name-Jose
IGN-xXJoseGamerXx
Age- (Must be over 12)-14
Do you have MCSG Donor?-No,I MIGHT buy one for january (Diamond)
Do you have skype? What is your skype name? (Mandatory) pedro jose peguero sanchez
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 75)122
Will you be committed to this clan if you are accepted?-Of course babe
Why do you want to be in this clan?- ToeHair45 persuade me to join... And beat the noob with wooden axes and leather armor
Name one thing you that you enjoy-Cheesecake ;)
How good are you overall?- 8/10
Sword-9
Bow-6
Fishing Rod-9
Flint and Steel-8
What is your favorite minecraft food?-Da sweggy cake
ACCEPTED: Rank- Member

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Name- Peter
IGN- Mackgyver6
Age- 13
Do you have MCSG Donor?- silver donater
Do you have skype? What is your skype name? Peter.linnerud1
How many wins do you have? almost 300 but i had 500 wins when mcsg updated to mcsg v2 so i actully have 800-900 but i have 300 now
Will you be committed to this clan if you are accepted?- yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?- to be with Sierranicole
Name one thing you that you enjoy- Sierranicole
How good are you overall?- 9/10
Sword- 9,9/10
Bow- 9/10 sometimes i am legolas othertimes i suck
Fishing Rod- i am pro in the water with it but i aint so good with the fishing rod tactic
Flint and Steel- 9/10
What is your favorite minecraft food?- Cake and raw beef.
ACCEPTED: Rank- Member

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Name-Jose
IGN-xXJoseGamerXx
Age- (Must be over 12)-14
Do you have MCSG Donor?-No,I MIGHT buy one for january (Diamond)
Do you have skype? What is your skype name? (Mandatory) pedro jose peguero sanchez
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 75)122
Will you be committed to this clan if you are accepted?-Of course babe
Why do you want to be in this clan?- ToeHair45 persuade me to join... And beat the noob with wooden axes and leather armor
Name one thing you that you enjoy-Cheesecake ;)
How good are you overall?- 8/10
Sword-9
Bow-6
Fishing Rod-9
Flint and Steel-8
What is your favorite minecraft food?-Da sweggy cake
I can't seem to find you on Skype. Please add me, at ToeHair45

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
We have accepted yet another member to our clan today: Nicole_Karli

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not post that you won the clan battle between Serenity. During the clan battle one of your members were using regeneration hacks. That is an automatic win for Serenity. Although your clan were using hacks against us during the battle, we still managed to beat your clan 3-1. When we talked to you on Skype to discuss that battle you stated "Do not expose of our clan of hacks and we will put that you won the clan battle." We disregarded what you said and decided that we'd rather have your members banned. Currently, Toehair45 is banned for harassment and Bowman132 is banned for hacking because a spectator posted video evidence of him hacking. Toehair45 you also stated "He's right beside me, he's not hacking," which means you knew that he was hacking from the beginning.
This was not me recording, but a random spectator as I do not use damage indicator or any mods or hacks that aren't allowed on MCSG.
Video Evidence of Bowman132 hacking:

My purpose of this post was not to start a flame war, but rather to set the record straight and inform others of the illegal activity in this clan. If one of your owners were hacking, that is honestly pathetic. All respect has been lost for this clan and we do not wish to communicate with you EVER.

Last edited:

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Please do not post that you won the clan battle between Serenity. During the clan battle one of your members were using regeneration hacks. That is an automatic win for Serenity. Although your clan were using hacks against us during the battle, we still managed to beat your clan 3-1. When we talked to you on Skype to discuss that battle you stated "Do not expose of our clan of hacks and we will put that you won the clan battle." We disregarded what you said and decided that we'd rather have your members banned. Currently, Toehair45 is banned for harassment and Bowman132 is banned for hacking because a spectator posted video evidence of him hacking. Toehair45 you also stated "He's right beside me, he's not hacking," which means you knew that he was hacking from the beginning.
This was not me recording, but a random spectator as I do not use damage indicator or any mods or hacks that aren't allowed on MCSG.

My purpose of this post was not to start a flame war, but rather to set the record straight and inform others of the illegal activity in this clan. If one of your owners were hacking, that is honestly pathetic. All respect has been lost for this clan and we do not wish to communicate with you EVER.
Dude, you are the biggest liar in the world. during no point did I ever say Do not expose of us hacking and we won't put it as a win. Also, I never said that He is right beside me, he is not hacking. You have no physical proof that i did, and good luck trying to find stuff that doesn't exist. also, your friend will soon be banned for damage Indicators. That doesn't prove anything in the video. Maybe he was just laggy, who knows. But I would highly recommend that you stop posting on this thread. Thanks

CShayne12

Platinum
Reaction score
ToeHair45 said: dont tell anyone we hack, we will put our clan as a loss.
and we didn't like that idea so we went and did the right thing and banned toehair45 and bowman132 who is a huge hacker

KoalaBears

Survivor
Reaction score
Name- Cayden
IGN- Koala__Bear
Age- (Must be over 12)-13
Do you have MCSG Donor?- Yep
Do you have skype? What is your skype name? (Mandatory) caydenr3
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 75) 200 on all alts. Koala__Bear,venomify,Shootaround
Will you be committed to this clan if you are accepted?- Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?- Because all the older clans i was in disbanded
Name one thing you that you enjoy- Computer
How good are you overall?- Maybe a 8 or 9
Sword- Great
Bow- Decent
Fishing Rod- Good
Flint and Steel- Decent
What is your favorite minecraft food?- All Cooked food and Golden carrots

PedroJose

Tribute
Reaction score
ToeHair,why did you disband the clan? I know it's not because of loss of interest.Please, tell me the reasson,and call me on skype :3

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score

Its funny because neither me nor Toe got banned, i was recording the battle ( as i stated during the game) and even showed 2 mods ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci