• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Players complaing about Staff and MCSG 1.8 (2.0)

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
The 1.8 thing I pesonally love 1.8 a few weeks ago when I first started using it I hated it but got used to it very quickly. Honeslty people just need to get used to it no one likes change like MCGamerV2 but in a few weeks people will adjust. Now the thing about staff I have had a few altercations that leads me to distrust (some of them) not all and i'd rather not start that.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The 1.8 thing I pesonally love 1.8 a few weeks ago when I first started using it I hated it but got used to it very quickly. Honeslty people just need to get used to it no one likes change like MCGamerV2 but in a few weeks people will adjust. Now the thing about staff I have had a few altercations that leads me to distrust (some of them) not all and i'd rather not start that.
Please tell me how you win, then.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, so why are you doing here if you don't care about my opinions? 1.8 is Minecraft NOT MCSG.
You're complaining about us complaining. I'm telling you that I don't care if you think 1.8 is good or not, I hate it and will still continue to complain. 1.8 is Minecraft not MCSG? MCSG are like the only network to update to 1.8 and the pvp is terrible. The only people who like it are people who say "I can win now." PvP is broke.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're complaining about us complaining. I'm telling you that I don't care if you think 1.8 is good or not, I hate it and will still continue to complain. 1.8 is Minecraft not MCSG? MCSG are like the only network to update to 1.8 and the pvp is terrible. The only people who like it are people who say "I can win now." PvP is broke.
1.8's not the problem, the hit delay is. You can get combos so easily that they can't even hit you once. This means you have to either rodspam, bowspam, or just run straight at them to get the first crit.

Then there are times when they get a combo even when you're comboing them. It's so sporadic that I can't tell what move to make. At least in 1.7, I knew that strafing would be the best way to get a combo. Now, it's random.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I want to keep this thread at the top before someone comes onto the forums and starts ranting about how bad MCGamer is and how many hackers there are on U.S. servers (jokes, I barley see any).

Last edited:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I want to keep this thread at the top before someone comes onto the forums and starts ranting about how bad it is and how many hackers there are on U.S. servers (jokes, I barley see any).
You act like people who don't like 1.8 and are vocal are a bad thing. I feel like if people didn't rant occasionally, everyone would begin to forget the issue. Sorry, but it's just my opinion. And if you disagree, that's good, because it creates discussion.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
You act like people who don't like 1.8 and are vocal are a bad thing. I feel like if people didn't rant occasionally, everyone would begin to forget the issue. Sorry, but it's just my opinion. And if you disagree, that's good, because it creates discussion.
I re-edited my post, I think you got the wrong impression of me :p I don't hate 1.8 at all. And true, but when people start bashing MCGamer and the staff then it goes too far.

_Rixton

Platinum
Reaction score
All I have to say is that 1.8 PvP requires almost no skill. You can do all the fancy fishing rod stuff and flint and steels but in the end if a noob is running at you clicking faster than you, you can't do anything about it except run away and play super defensive... against a noob (which is ridiculous btw).

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
Since when did I say that I liked 1.8? 1.8 was NOT the main issue I was discussing. It was the general idea that Staff aren't appreciated by players but are pestered everyday with complaints, thinking they have the power to fix everything

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Since when did I say that I liked 1.8? 1.8 was NOT the main issue I was discussing. It was the general idea that Staff aren't appreciated by players but are pestered everyday with complaints, thinking they have the power to fix everything
Nope my reply was telling you to stop telling me to stop complaining about 1.8. I hate 1.8 and I'll complain as much as I'd like. Let's get this straight.

Firstly, your title:
"Players complaing about Staff and MCSG 1.8 (2.0)"

Consists of two things, not just the one you mentioned in the quoted post... "and" being the keyword here. The title does not suggest players are complaining to staff but two different situations: "Players complaining about staff" and "Players complaining about 1.8" hence why I told you that I have every right to complain about 1.8 if it's as bad as it actually is. I believe in complaints, nothing gets fixed without complaints.

Secondly:

"If you're not happy, Leave. No one cares about how much you hate MCSG or how bad 1.8 PvP is, no one needs to know your opinions which would only lead to further problems for the Staff. After all it's just a game, if you can't deal with that, that's your sad life." - Taken from your main post.

If you're not happy, leave? Pretty sure MCGamer wouldn't want all their players leaving oh and the fact that MCSG is the only server I really had a lot of fun on, why would I want to just leave without trying to get some sort of change?

No one cares how much I hate 1.8 pvp, no one needs to know my opinions? My simple response to this is that we don't need to hear your opinions either if you think like that. If you don't care about our opinions then don't listen/read, whatever.

Oh and you're saying we have sad lives because we have opinions about 1.8? If it's "just a game" then why are you even here. I actually hate how many players say "It's just a block game". It's actually a competitive game, well, on this server atleast and that's been completely destroyed by 1.8 and many other players agree. The only players who are actually loving 1.8 from what I've witnessed is the players who say "I love 1.8 because I can actually win now." No skill is really involved in 1.8 hence why there's many complaints.

But hey, you don't want to hear my opinion. Let's all just agree with your opinion because yours is the only one that matters, right? No.

EDIT:
I forgot to add that in the quoted post you say specifically "Since when did I say that I liked 1.8?" I never said you did if you read correctly. I said I don't care if you like or hate it. I'm simply telling you I have every right to complain if the server I love playing on is changing for the worse.

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope my reply was telling you to stop telling me to stop complaining about 1.8. I hate 1.8 and I'll complain as much as I'd like. Let's get this straight.

Firstly, your title:
"Players complaing about Staff and MCSG 1.8 (2.0)"

Consists of two things, not just the one you mentioned in the quoted post... "and" being the keyword here. The title does not suggest players are complaining to staff but two different situations: "Players complaining about staff" and "Players complaining about 1.8" hence why I told you that I have every right to complain about 1.8 if it's as bad as it actually is. I believe in complaints, nothing gets fixed without complaints.

Secondly:

"If you're not happy, Leave. No one cares about how much you hate MCSG or how bad 1.8 PvP is, no one needs to know your opinions which would only lead to further problems for the Staff. After all it's just a game, if you can't deal with that, that's your sad life." - Taken from your main post.

If you're not happy, leave? Pretty sure MCGamer wouldn't want all their players leaving oh and the fact that MCSG is the only server I really had a lot of fun on, why would I want to just leave without trying to get some sort of change?

No one cares how much I hate 1.8 pvp, no one needs to know my opinions? My simple response to this is that we don't need to hear your opinions either if you think like that. If you don't care about our opinions then don't listen/read, whatever.

Oh and you're saying we have sad lives because we have opinions about 1.8? If it's "just a game" then why are you even here. I actually hate how many players say "It's just a block game". It's actually a competitive game, well, on this server atleast and that's been completely destroyed by 1.8 and many other players agree. The only players who are actually loving 1.8 from what I've witnessed is the players who say "I love 1.8 because I can actually win now." No skill is really involved in 1.8 hence why there's many complaints.

But hey, you don't want to hear my opinion. Let's all just agree with your opinion because yours is the only one that matters, right? No.

EDIT:
I forgot to add that in the quoted post you say specifically "Since when did I say that I liked 1.8?" I never said you did if you read correctly. I said I don't care if you like or hate it. I'm simply telling you I have every right to complain if the server I love playing on is changing for the worse.
Okay, it seems that I might have written this thread heavily based on my personal opinions. What I was trying to put out there was that I get really angry sometimes with the attitudes from some players regarding the bugs as they have obviously have not read the forums to understand what has been going on. All I wanted to say was that before giving a complaint or whining about something, get some background information from the Staff's circumstances. I made this thread in a release of rage so some things I said was a bit too over the top but that's just me. ;) <--- My previous post as many players were saying the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci