• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Playing with a trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I played 5 years of Runescape and Roblox with a trackpad, Aldo I have to say using a mouse is much more efficient.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
I also use a trackpad on my laptop! I tried switching to a mouse and it just feels weird and I feel much more comfortable with the trackpad.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
I can never be able to fire a bow properly with trackpad 0.0 how you guys do it :/

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the APPLE TRACKPAD, which has no buttons and when you click, it left clicks.
I can never be able to fire a bow properly with trackpad 0.0 how you guys do it :/
You just edit your control preferences to have a two finger click as your right click. That's why us trackpaders are much better at archery than you mouse users.

cjdob

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a mac and when I was a noob I had to play with a track pad. It is imposable for me. I have no idea how you do this. But I strongly advise in getting a mouse.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I've got nearly 400 wins with a trackpad. I've been using it since last August and I play on my bed, so using a mouse just feels completely unnatural.

L

Lululioness

I use a trackpad and use my left control for archery and Z for zooming in in Optifine. I use the arrows instead of WASD.

Probably why I suck, but who said I can't be like Echo and win 600+ games using a trackpad!

Reaction score
People tend to be very surprised when I mention this to them. Although playing with a trackpad may seem extremely hard, it really isn't that bad. I'm used to it and changing to a mouse just wouldn't work for me. Plus, I play on my bed and it's far too comfortable to leave.
Does anyone else here use a touchpad, or ever tried PVPing with one on MCSG? Please say I'm not the only one!
I dooo tooooo :)
I can't play with a mouse btw I play like someone who doesn't know how to use a trackpad that uses a mouse, if that makes any sense...
I use a MacBook 13 inch (built in) trackpad ;)

Reaction score
On a Mac, you can use a two finger click for the same function as a right click on a mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci