• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Calm Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djmackawitz

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time I join the server, I am not greeted with what I would like to see. Instead I am greeted by a bunch of hashtags, such as #bringbackmcgamer and so on. This is a community not a rebellion. There is no absolute need for people to be acting like this. You all need to realize that acting this way and getting so frustrated doesn't help fix the problems/bugs. Like many have said, an update this major will have its problems in the beginning, however that doesn't call for people to act like this. I am very disappointed in the way the community I am part of is acting. The only way to solve the problems/bugs are to give the developers the time they need to do their job, and if you can't wait then I suggest you don't play on the server and cause a problem. You are only making it more difficult and challenging for the developers and the moderators. I expect better out of this community, please don't let me regret joining such a great community!

Thank you!
Dj

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
There are too many threads addressing this situation.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to there being a high amount of threads related to this topic, this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci