• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please fix No Cheat Plus!

What do you want to happen to No Cheat Plus?

• Total voters

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
No Cheat Plus is an excellent idea- a way for the server to automatically detect speed hackers

But then, 1.7 came out, and the sprint key is added into the game. For the PvP advantage, I personally use the sprint key. If I ever get "no cheated," I have to stop, use my sword to block real quick, and then I can run like normal. This always seems to happen at an inconvenient time, because usually it's in a fight. I think it's because I click and mover really fast, and the game thinks I'm hacking. Even though I'm not hacking, I get frozen in the same spot until I block my sword, and by that time I'm yelling at my computer because I'm dead.

In a fight, what usually happens is I put ina few hits really fast, and when I try to run away, that's when I get "no cheated," and then I become an easy kill.

No Cheat Plus was needed when Nodus and Better Sprint Mod were still around, but to my understanding, many hack clients don't include a sprint hack anymore. Nowadays, No Cheat Plus is outdated, and it's time to step down from MCSG.

My request is that you remove No Cheat, or figure out some way that it can't happen to you if you are not hacking. Thanks for your time!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
No Cheat Plus is an excellent idea- a way for the server to automatically detect speed hackers

But then, 1.7 came out, and the sprint key is added into the game. For the PvP advantage, I personally use the sprint key. If I ever get "no cheated," I have to stop, use my sword to block real quick, and then I can run like normal. This always seems to happen at an inconvenient time, because usually it's in a fight. I think it's because I click and mover really fast, and the game thinks I'm hacking. Even though I'm not hacking, I get frozen in the same spot until I block my sword, and by that time I'm yelling at my computer because I'm dead.

In a fight, what usually happens is I put ina few hits really fast, and when I try to run away, that's when I get "no cheated," and then I become an easy kill.

No Cheat Plus was needed when Nodus and Better Sprint Mod were still around, but to my understanding, many hack clients don't include a sprint hack anymore. Nowadays, No Cheat Plus is outdated, and it's time to step down from MCSG.

My request is that you remove No Cheat, or figure out some way that it can't happen to you if you are not hacking. Thanks for your time!
Not all true... You dont need to block with your sword, you can press shift.

And this never happens to me, I dont know about you.

Also, this is bugreports for SG Classic, and this isnt really a bug, more of a complaint. If you do have a bug email [email protected]

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The main reason people NoCheat is due to 1.7 if you toggle your sprint to fast over and over you will get NCP

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score

Listen, here's the big problem with reducing the NoCheat+ protection. If you do reduce the NoCheat+ protection then the hackers are going to be everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere. Not only is this bad for the moderators for having to do extra work but it's but for the players trying to enjoy the game aswell. I understand that the experience is still destroyed when you are experiencing rubber bands from time to time but it's not such a big deal is it? The protection on NoCheat+ has already been reduced and hackers are hiding everywhere. Reducing NoCheat+ even more will just be a bad idea. But that's only my opinion. If you believe the protection that is set up for your enjoyment should be reduced then yeah.. vote for it.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Listen, here's the big problem with reducing the NoCheat+ protection. If you do reduce the NoCheat+ protection then the hackers are going to be everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere. Not only is this bad for the moderators for having to do extra work but it's but for the players trying to enjoy the game aswell. I understand that the experience is still destroyed when you are experiencing rubber bands from time to time but it's not such a big deal is it? The protection on NoCheat+ has already been reduced and hackers are hiding everywhere. Reducing NoCheat+ even more will just be a bad idea. But that's only my opinion. If you believe the protection that is set up for your enjoyment should be reduced then yeah.. vote for it.
This is completely true. Even though getting rubberbanded annoys me, I'd much rather that then having 23 hackers in a game.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Not all true... You dont need to block with your sword, you can press shift.

And this never happens to me, I dont know about you.

Also, this is bugreports for SG Classic, and this isnt really a bug, more of a complaint. If you do have a bug email [email protected]
that never happens to me, happens to me every time i am chasing someone drives me crazy

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I swear I'm the king of the rubberband glitch or whatever you call the one where you get stuck while chasing or running from someone. I do wish they could fix that one; but, NCP has to stay... for reasons already explained. While it can be a pain for good pvp'ers, it is the best line of defense against insane hackers.

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree!

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
Makes sense now. It's annoying, but I now have a better understanding of why it is there. I can live with it.

A moderator can lock this if they want.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
I'm just thinking. If you remove it then can't you just stop a whole load of hackers so quickly that it would prevent future games from having so much hackers.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
It is a big deal though. It only happens when someone is close to you, especially if you are trying to run away. However, it can be fixed simply by not holding down your Sprint key.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci