• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Help, Is this an "Even" Cornucopia?

MrLMH

Spectator
Reaction score
I am trying to make a cornucopia for my Aperture map but I'm not sure if this is and even corn.

Thanks for you're time

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, it depends on how you lay out the corn chests, but it looks even so far.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Does the corn even have to be even? A bunch of accepted maps aren't that "fair" or even.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want it to be "even", (using Worldedit) do //hsphere glass 25 then set the pedestals one block back from where they would be, then do //undo and the sphere will go away. Then move the pedestals forward to where the size fits you. One block at a time.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
You want most circles to be odd actually. I think symmetrical is the word you are looking for.

MrLMH

Spectator
Reaction score
If you want it to be "even", (using Worldedit) do //hsphere glass 25 then set the pedestals one block back from where they would be, then do //undo and the sphere will go away. Then move the pedestals forward to where the size fits you. One block at a time.
Yeah I did that exactly except it was //cyl (cylinder) and it was 24 block radius.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah I did that exactly except it was //cyl (cylinder) and it was 24 block radius.
Nope nope nope, radius is how far it is from the corn. Usually it's 25, but that's close enough. Make sure you do everything symmetrical as it will be easier. I wish they did //podium circle 24 or something lawl

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci