• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help! Much important

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
When I was banned in mcgamer for hacking (I'm gonna say now that I wasn't), I tried to buy gold donor. I did buy it and I think my my credit balance is deducted. I thought doing that will get me unbanned and that I have my rank instantly. Now I have to get on the server to get my goodies but I'm banned and I think all those stuff I bought will be gone under a certain amount of time. Plox help, my mom will get the wrench this time because I wasted money. Picture proof will be put in this thread/message once I figure out how to export my pictures into my PC. Sorry for bad english

Reaction score
They won't unban you because you donate... That's not how it works... If that was the case, someone could hack, get banned, buy iron donator for 2 dollars, and be able to do it again.

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
I already know that but what about me losing $25?
Answer the main thread

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I already know that but what about me losing $25?
Answer the main thread
Eh, I think that might be your loss bud. You should have read the rules to make sure what you were doing, there's no refunds.

You could contact MCGamer support, but I doubt you'll get your money back.

Reaction score
Eh, I think that might be your loss bud. You should have read the rules to make sure what you were doing, there's no refunds.

You could contact MCGamer support, but I doubt you'll get your money back.
[email protected] just to add on. c: good luck with that.

Any mods wanna add on to or lock?

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
this is what it said -
Your payment has been successfully processed.

To receive your purchased goods please login to our Minecraft server. Once logged in you will have a maximum wait time of 5 minutes before automatically receiving your purchased items(s).

If you have any issues please contact a member of staff on the server. Please do not contact Mojang or Buycraft.

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
Did you try to donate the money to get unbanned, or did you donate it before you got banned?
I donated it because I wanted the gold donor, getting that had nothing to do with me getting unbanned but I'm afraid I'll lose it after a certain amount of time.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
If I get back on in 4 days will I get it still?
That makes a lot more sense. Once you get unbanned, you WILL get your rank. Proof: Your statistics says you're gold donor. QA;TL @Mods

EDIT: Gold donor only lasts 3 months c:

Reaction score
If I get back on in 4 days will I get it still?
Was this your first offense? Is it only a 7 day ban, or permanent. And as to if you will get the rank, you will have to contact MCGamer Support and ask them, as I'm not positive. The email is: [email protected].
I donated it because I wanted the gold donor, getting that had nothing to do with me getting unbanned but I'm afraid I'll lose it after a certain amount of time.
If you do recieve the rank, you'll have three months of it, but possibly less for the amount of time you're banned.

Zaex lock?

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Was this your first offense? Is it only a 7 day ban, or permanent. And as to if you will get the rank, you will have to contact MCGamer Support and ask them, as I'm not positive. The email is: [email protected].

If you do recieve the rank, you'll have three months of it, but possibly less for the amount of time you're banned.

Zaex lock?
That. TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci