• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Keep Raffle Voting

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
as long as I'm having fun and not playing the same map over and over again.
...Which is why the new voting system is so good. Before it was introduced everyone was complaining of only ever playing valleyside and SG4. Now everything's changed.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've had some good and bad times with this voting system.

I can't ever forget when a Dev tried to annoy me by voting 69 times for a certain map which totalled over 100 votes at the end and my 2 votes for solar frost won :')

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I never had any problems with the raffle voting. Added some variety to the maps played.

Reaction score
I don't understand why people don't like the voting system. I feel a rush of excitement when I try a map for the first time. It's also very funny when a map with a few votes wins. Some people just don't like change. Might as well agree to play the new map so you can make a chest route... If you don't like it, you still benefited. You now at least have a good chest route. Now, if that map is picked, you know where to go, and you have less of a bad time.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Disagree with you. The highest voting map was voted HIGHEST FOR A REASON! THATS BECAUSE TGE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT GAME WANTED IT!!!!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Disagree with you. The highest voting map was voted HIGHEST FOR A REASON! THATS BECAUSE TGE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT GAME WANTED IT!!!!
Yea, so that's why with the new voting system that map will get a better chance of winning then the other (less) voted maps.

And please, watch the caps.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yea, so that's why with the new voting system that map will get a better chance of winning then the other (less) voted maps.

And please, watch the caps.
If the majority of people want to play that map then let them, people don't wan't to waste time playing a map such as fallen colossi which had 1 vote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci