• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please! Message to Owners and Admins.

Should Better Sprint Mod Be Allowed?

• Total voters

DiamondZnip3r

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not saying that i use it or anything... but plz! i beg you, plz make it so that we are allowed to use Sprint Mod. It's not a hack, it's jut to help you out... Some people are not good at clicking fast (for sprinting) and they end up dying because of not being able to get away from people 100x better then them.... I stongly believe that people should be allowed Sprint mod... but nothing beyong that, like tracers, or aimbot, or killaura or all that Good. Overall, i would really appreciate it the owner/admin could allow Better sprint mod! Thanks for reading this!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok I'm not the Owner. I am apart of the Staff and I can say that Better Sprint Will never be allowed.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
It's been suggested loads of times. The answer is no.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
But sir, the whole reason why i'm on these servers got it's Australian! There is no other Australian Hungergames server that is as popular as MCSG!
Well then deal with it really. We aren't going to allow BSM.
Also, Ninetailefox is a girl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci