• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Mod, Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImKepsS

Tribute
Reaction score
This thread is about the fns, can you add the fast switch back please? it's impossible to destroy teams

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I understand what you mean by "Fast switch". Are you talking about how as of recently you can't pull out your FnS and place a charge immediately after pulling out the FNS? If so, I believe the dev team is working out something to fix that. So, we just have to wait it out, and see what happens :)

ImKepsS

Tribute
Reaction score
I think I understand what you mean by "Fast switch". Are you talking about how as of recently you can't pull out your FnS and place a charge immediately after pulling out the FNS? If so, I believe the dev team is working out something to fix that. So, we just have to wait it out, and see what happens :)
Thank you very much xD

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
As Upward said, devs are working on it and it should be fixed as soon as possible.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci