• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please reduce the amount of stickied threads in the Community Corner!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 11.25.22 PM.png

This is just way too many stickied threads, and it takes up a lot of space. It would be nice if all the staff related ones could be moved into a sub section, under staff or something, and maybe another subsection for Community Events as well. Similar to how the map section has a sub sections for accepted, in progress, and finished. I would prefer for these stickied threads to take up less space, so more regular threads can be viewed on the front page. Thanks!

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'd say merge all community based events into one, and all staff information as well. I'm assuming that would be sufficient.

Also, move thread to suggestions?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I'd say merge all community based events into one, and all staff information as well. I'm assuming that would be sufficient.

Also, move thread to suggestions?
There is no forum suggestions though... Can't go in SG suggestions...

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
There is no forum suggestions though... Can't go in SG suggestions...
I'm pretty sure forum suggestions would be OK there, although it's been way too long since I've been here, so I don't understand too much.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure forum suggestions would be OK there, although it's been way too long since I've been here, so I don't understand too much.
SG != Forums :p

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Good point, but I don't think we'd need a subsection, just to be more considerate when sticky-ing threads by doing things such as

- We could merge all staff related threads into one big staff information thread which covers rank details and staff watch.

- Limit one sticky to the most popular thread.

- Limit community events which are stickied to around 3, other events will return to the top of the list when updates arise anyways.

- Remove stickys from no longer necessary or outdated threads.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Seems legit.

That's actually a good idea, and this should be used. :)

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Although it may be seen as annoying now... There is little point changing it before the update of the forums. After the forums have been updated, if there are still too many threads stickied, then they should be lessened but for now, I suppose we will have to deal with it :p

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Although it may be seen as annoying now... There is little point changing it before the update of the forums. After the forums have been updated, if there are still too many threads stickied, then they should be lessened but for now, I suppose we will have to deal with it :p
I don't think anything is changing on the new forums except the theme and the mobile site. I could be wrong. I don't see an issue with doing this now.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
I don't think anything is changing on the new forums except the theme and the mobile site. I could be wrong. I don't see an issue with doing this now.
Well, we don't know what will happen so like I said, we can wait and see :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci