• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please remove NCP/NC+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It just doesn't work at all. You're ruining legitimate player's games with this plugin.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Remove? No. That would just allow hackers to do whatever they like with the servers.

Tweak? Yes. The sensitivity needs to be adjusted to stop harming innocent players.

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
It just doesn't work at all. You're ruining legitimate player's games with this plugin.
So basically what you are trying to say is that you would rather have players(hackers) being able to fly and the amount of hackers multiplied?

Anyways, we are aware of the situation and we are trying to handle it in the best possible way. But as MCSG isn't the creators behind it, we can only rely on the developers to fix a more stabilized build. Now as for removing the NCP, we have already seen threads about this and the answer is still going to be the same: It's not something we are going to remove in the near future. And why's that? Well, i kinda explained the reason why in the first sentence i wrote. The only thing we can do now is to hope for the NCP to get updated to 1.4. Also as 1.4.4 is right around the corner, we can only assume/cross our fingers that it's a more stable version compared to these last updates and that the NCP get's a more stabilized version too, which isn't acting in a way it does now.

If not, I'm going to personally call youtube and get them to dispatch a team of highly trained monkeys which can deal with this situation.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Remove is a bit too extreme.
I agree with Zeno, tweak it. I got killed by a hacker who wasn't affected by this and I was affected :(

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
How many threads do we have about this? Maybe 4?

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
From what I heard, our dev team is working on it. Believe it or not, No cheat plus actually helps a lot when it comes to stopping hacks.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
A preview of what mcsg would look like without NCP:

That on a bigger scale. NCP will never, ever be removed unless there is a better anti-cheat plugin. We can only tweak it.

Locked as this has been discussed in several other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci