• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PLS DELETE!! I make a new!

Vagolen

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys i build a Survival Games Map. Its an American Luxury City with great locations. Its for 24 players.
The Name of the Map is: VaceWood

Chests: 400
Radius: 200 Blocks
Builder:
Vagolen [He builds all his Maps alone]

Trailer of the Map:

I hope you like the Map! If you have any interest at the map, that would be very nice and I would be delighted. If a admin / moderator tell me the news that it is accepted, I will send him the download link of the map. I sincerely hope that they will be taken as much work in it. Greetings - Vagolen. :) [Sry for my bad English]

Gunzo

Tribute
Reaction score
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Really Good :D

Genesis_Jack

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys i build a Survival Games Map. Its an American Luxury City with great locations. Its for 24 players.
The Name of the Map is: VaceWood
Chests: 400
Radius: 200 Blocks
Builder:
Vagolen [He builds all his Maps alone]

Trailer of the Map:

I hope you like the Map! If you have any interest at the map, that would be very nice and I would be delighted. If a admin / moderator tell me the news that it is accepted, I will send him the download link of the map. I sincerely hope that they will be taken as much work in it. Greetings - Vagolen. :) [Sry for my bad English]
8/10 good work!

N

Nikola

Amazing work on it! I like it alot! <3 Hopefully it gets accepted <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci