• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
was playing breeze 2 and I didn't get me win .-. kinda pissed and its bs. the games I played after counted. this common? help pls was on ca servers 7:00 est

Reaction score
You may want to try waiting for it to show up if you haven't already. Another thing is it may show up when you do/debug and or /stats. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you bud.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you're going to sometimes have to deal with the bugs. You cannot get the win added to your records...

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, this has happened to me after a 13 game win streak on CA a few nights ago. This is unfortunately a bug that has not been fixed since the version 2 update. I find it happens only on CA so I suggest playing on US to avoid that bug. As of now though the non-counted wins are gone.

Reaction score
Ahh I see. I haven't encountered this bug before (probably because I don't win many games) but my brother does and it definitely seems that the US server does not have this problem. So unless you're already playing on it, I definitely suggest switching over.

T

tayemack123

Unfortunately, we do have some bugs, it may take a little bit of time for it to process. It doesn't mean that it won't process in the future. Sorry about that!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll have someone report this to the bug tracker, or do it myself but mobile gihub is no fun.

Either way, QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci